I’ve heard about infrared therapy for years and became a believer after seeing my wife’s serious knee injury improve in two days. She improved so much she was hiking within two days of her injury and skiing within two weeks! I purchased the DPL Infrared Therapy system and successfully treated my hand tendonitis and elbow bursitis. Now we offer treatments to our patients for the cost of an office visit (no additional charges).
We use the DPL Therapy System (ledtechnologies.com) which is FDA cleared for treatments with no side effects and highly effective for:
• Inflammation, muscle spasm & knots, nerve injuries, neuropathy, carpal tunnel, fibromyalgia
• Arthritis, tendonitis, tendon & ligament problems, bursitis, strains, sprains, joint pain, tight muscles, TMJ neck and back pain
• Tissue repair, fractures, recover from surgery and injuries, bruises
• Acne, eczema, sun damaged skin, brown age spots, pigment changes and other skin problems
• Venous ulcers, mouth sores, diabetic ulcers
• Facial redness, wrinkles, blemishes, lines, crow’s feet and other aging changes
How fast can it work? This treatment was developed and tested by NASA researchers for astronauts to quickly heal wounds and injuries and avoid the side effects of drugs. Most people see improvement within 2 -4 sessions for aches, pains, inflammation and similar problems. Skin conditions typically improve in 10 sessions. Results vary and one can improve faster or slower.
How does it work? DPL Infrared Therapy:
• Increases circulation by formation of new blood vessels which speed up healing by carrying more oxygen, white blood cells, immune system healing components & nutrients to control inflammation, infections and damage
• Increases lymphatic system activity to improve artery and vein circulation, relieve swelling and edema by draining off liquids and damaging proteins
• Boosts ATP (adenosine triphosphate) which helps remove toxins and wastes, improves circulation, nerve functions, pain control, inflammation control, infection control and much more (see my articles on ATP at www.natmeds.net)
• Increases DNA and RNA to replace damaged cells
• Increases endorphins and enkephalins to relieve pain
• Stimulates connective tissue healing
• Stimulates collagen levels, which is essential to repair damaged tissue. Collagen is a protein that holds all cells together and makes skin and tissues elastic (pliable or less stiff)
You can see that DPL Infrared Therapy can be used for lots of problems. I’ve only listed the ones the FDA says we can. I recommend one half hour treatments but 15 minute treatments can also help. Please wear loose fitting clothes to we can easily treat you.
David Overton, PA-C owns Natural Medicines & Family Practice where he combines conventional and natural treatments under the supervision of Dr. Richard Faiola, MD, ABFM. 360-357-8054, www.natmeds.net and find us on Facebook.
Natural Medicines & Family Practice
1315 Ruddell Rd SE
Lacey, WA 98503